Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Manager
31 Januari 2024
Kategori Pekerjaan :
Tingkat Pengalaman :
Jenis Pekerjaan :
Kode Pekerjaan :
Kebutuhan Perjalanan :
Ya - hingga 80%
Lokasi Tersedia :
Di Seluruh Dunia
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for developing and overseeing environmental, social, and corporate governance policies and procedures. Appraise business operations to ensure that they are environmentally and socially viable and adhere to all regulations and internationally recognized best practices.
- Encourage the development of ESG sustainable development systems, as well as the establishment and improvement of ESG management and compliance systems.
- Effectively organize and execute ESG operations.
- Collaborate with external consultants to provide necessary professional training and assistance to external stakeholders, management and related business departments.
- Provide technical expertise on environmental and social impact and risk issues in Aice Group operations, while adhering to best standard practices
- Create Standard Operating Procedures necessary for the role.
- Assist each business unit in responding to stakeholders' ESG due diligence. Responsible for collecting, organizing, reviewing, and disseminating internal and external compliance-related information and data.
Key Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferable from reputable University.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with a company or as a consultant on corporate sustainability projects.
- Preferably ESG system development and compliance management of large and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises, ISO related system development related work experience, ESG consulting company.
- Good skills in information collection, ESG data analysis and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-organized, attention to detail and have great time management skills.
- Able to help the management to understand emerging trends and to develop suitable responses.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
- Fluent in Business English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.