17 Mei 2023
Experience Level :
Yes - up to 80%
Yes - Domestic (In country) only
- Ensuring all HR programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Responsible for overseeing the entire HR services activity (Recruitment & Training, Staffing, Compensation & Benefit, Industrial and Employee Relation).
- Responsible to develop company policies and Standard Operation Procedure of HR.
- Responsible for all activities related to Attendance Management, Contract Management and Visa
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Finance & Accounting Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- At least have 2 years of working experience in related field
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills in Mandarin.
- Mature and trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Advance proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta